Printing Services & Graphic Design
Tristone Media Group handles a variety of printing services with each job being geared to the clients specific needs. Whether it’s a simple one colour print or a complex multi-colour brochure or catalogue, we bring our expertise to work for you. The end result is a quality product delivered on time, on budget and without aggravation.
Our in-house graphic design services can help you from concept to finished print ready files. We can also help with recreating a logo in vector based eps format, as well as print quality UPC codes and QR codes in vector formats.
We can provide you printing services such as:
We now offer 3D Printing!
3D Printing is the ideal solution for creating original objects, prototypes, mock-ups and more.
We use FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) technology which is a powerful additive manufacturing method. It builds parts layer by layer from the bottom up by heating and extruding thermoplastic filament. Simply submit us your STL file to get started on your 3D printed object today!
With state of the art equipment, we can faithfully reproduce manuals, reports or brochures in large or small quantities in a short period of time. We are able to run files directly from your hi resolution pdf files, or design files, ensuring a quality job everytime. Your Image is our reputation!
Environmentally Conscious – it matters…
At Tristone Media we are concerned about substantiality. This includes not only environmental responsibility but social responsibility on a global scale. We offer FSC® certified papers and as such we promote a printing workflow: wood fibres used are from well managed forests and/or verified recycling sources as well as conflict free zones.
Other Environmental Initiatives:
- Aqueous (water based) coating purchased in “tote” size containers reduce packaging.
- Used blanket wash chemicals are reclaimed and used over and over.
- Used printing blankets are refurbished for reuse.
- Printing plates recycled.
- All press make ready paper and bindery cut offs are collected and recycled.
- Ink used is vegetable oil based.
- A majority of our stock is purchased in bulk which reduces transportation and therefore fossil fuel consumption.